Jun 29, 2010

open backs take over the world!

So now I'll show you what I bought yesterday.

1. These chunky heels - 1.6 euros (25 EEK)
2. One shoulder summer blouse - 0.5 euros (8 EEK)
3. scarf worn as a (turban style) headband - 1.6 euros (25 EEK)
4. stripy bodysuit - 0.6 euors (10 EEK)
5. blue scarf worn as a headband - 1.6 euros (25 EEK)
adorable open back!!!
6. cropped-top - 1 euro (15 EEK)
it was a swimsuit and I wanted to wear it as a body (with shorts or skirt or whatever) but I discovered that it was too small for me, so I made it a cropped-top...
love the open back with a little bow


10 comments:

Masha said...

wow! great finds! and so cheap!!! where do you buy all your clothes???

http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

steffi elina said...

so cheap!!!
where did you buy them?

mojo said...

wow! i'm really amazed how a 15-year-old girl can already have such a great style! very innovative and inspiring. really like the stuff you bought.

best greets,

Moni from http://cheapbutchicclothing.blogspot.com/

Hannaliis said...

heh, thanks! I buy my stuff from Balti Jaam, it is a market with yes, cheap clothes! :)

Sarah Dee said...

fabulous finds!!

Sarah
theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

JillyBeans said...

All I can say is.. wow amazing!

cestjill.blogspot.com

Hannaliis said...

heh, big thanks :)

miss logue said...

wowowowowwww. seeee bodiii!!! see on nagu imeline ja tohutult ebaaus :D haha. ei tegelt ma olen su üle tohutult õnnelik. lihtsalt mu suveeesmärk on kõik kaltsukad läbi kammida ja SAMASUGUNE leida(või noh, sarnane. saad aru küll :D)

Molly said...

Very cute! I was wondering, how did you tie the scarf like a turban/headpiece? I always want to tie mine like that but I can never learn how!

Hannaliis said...

thanks :), well as you can see it's not a real turban but watch a tutorial from youtube.com