Jan 12, 2011

spring must-have's

so here are my must-have things for this spring:

1. new ballerinas with bows. I had the perfect one's but they broke...

2. rose pink lipstick - glamorous and chic!

3. leather jacket, waterfall-kind would be perfect!

4. new heels, something perfect for spring..

5. lace gloves, really romatic.

6. denim jacket, cool and vintage-looking.

7. something see-through, hot-hot-hot!

I hope you like my collages! but I'm really sorry, cause i don't know, whose pictures these are, because I took them randomly from google and weheartit. So I'm sorry if I'm using Your pictures without any credit...
I'm really-really waiting for spring!

7 comments:

martysiia said...

not noly you're waiting for spring :P
balerinas with bows <3 I must have it! :))))

Sarah said...

waw those Prada ballerina's, they are so cute!!!
xoxo Sarah

http://fan-taste-icon.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

I love the flats in the first picture. I'm also tempted by pink lipstick and something a bit sheer x

Catherine Au Jong said...

cute pastel stuff:))

Love,
Catherine
http://etinological.blogspot.com/

Hannaliis R said...

thanks, i thought so too :)

Ceri said...

Your blog might be my very favorite. I absolutely love it, the photos, clothes, everything. Wonderful job! And happy birthday to it! <3

Ceri
lovelyceri.blogspot.com

Hannaliis R said...

Thank you so much Ceri!!