Jun 11, 2010

oh, finally ! sex and the city !

so today I finally went to see Sex and the City 2 with my girls. I've heard so much critic about it, so I didn't hope much, but fortunately it was a m a z i n g. Everything was just perfect. So many great jokes, places and oh, of course clothes (they changed clothes like 458759800758 times a day, fabulous!!) So I definitely advise you to see this movie as fast as you can!!






Tomorrow going to see the runaways, hope it will be great too! have a lovely weekend, my friends!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

kust sa oranži halston heritage'i kleidiga pildi leidsid? ma leidsin ainult sellise, kus läks mingi suur silt üle pildi

Hannaliis said...

kõik pildid on imdb.com'ist :)

Masha said...

yeah the movie is just so great!!! I think I will buy the both movie.
Runaways?? ooo I didn't know that it exist.... I watched just the trailer on youtube. Semms to be a GREAT MOVIE!!!! But it's not out yet here in Paris... so sad... cause I want to see it!!! And Dakota is not a baby anymore!!! wowowow

http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

Hannaliis said...

oh yeas, SATC" was awesome and I can't wait to see Runaways, but I'm sure there are lots of ohter great movies in PARIS!!! (I'm so jealous you live in paris, the dream city! :) )