Aug 16, 2010

***


On Friday we all went to Liisa's country-side to celebrate her birthday! It was all so cool. The house was the most beautiful country house I've ever seen and we had so much fun. We gifted her a retro bike, and she was so so happy! At night we watched the falling stars and sing and didn't sleep at all. I loved everything about that night. The next day we went to the camp again and it was terrilbly fun cause we all were like zombies (yep, when I finally got to bed I had been awake for 42 hours). So anyway, now I'm back in the city and got my zenit pics (post them soon) and tonight having a fondue party at Liisa's. Going to be a fun night!

9 comments:

Isa said...

Looks fun and the boys are cuute:D <3

BaCreando said...

very nice this pictures...... fun !!!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

vogueish said...

cool blog...
lavogueish7.blogspot.com

Hannaliis said...

oh the boys are very cute, and thanks guys :)

Jessy said...

love the pics and i loved the outfit you wore on Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Reader. Congratulations! jessy-missj.blogspot.com

Jem said...

This looks like so much fun. I loved your outfit which is featured on Teen Vogue's Best Dressed Readeer, congratulations!

Hannaliis said...

thanks jem and jessy :)

Nici said...

love the pics

Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

Hannaliis said...

thanks :)