Aug 18, 2010

!! FOR SALE !!

hey darlings! Grrrrrrreat news! I'm selling a pair of black sunglasses which are just like the original Gray Ant Status ones + they look like oversized Wayfarers. I ordered them from the Internet a while ago but have never worn them since my Wang-alikes suit me better. And now I've decided to sell them because I'm basically broke. I really hope that they find an amazing owner cause that's what they are!

price: 49 USD / 38 euros / 595 EEK
condition: never-worn-brand-new
colour: black
location: Estonia, Tallinn
(the price doesn't include shipping costs)

2 last pictures via Fashiontoast

!! don't miss your chance !!

8 comments:

Carissa said...

aaah,, me want it. but I'm broke :(

Leizl Basilio said...

UGH so hard to follow my fall budget. must find a way to squeeze these in...

how much would shipping to chicago be? do you have any idea?

(email: leizlbasilio@gmail.com)

Sandor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannaliis said...

I'm so so glad you want them and for the good news the actual shiping cost is about 10 dollars!!!

lüs said...

lihtsalt naudin neid pilte. võluvus kuubis

Hannaliis said...

uuh, aitäh aitäh! :)

Anonymous said...

Ma sain samasugused 5.- et siis mis mõte on osta neid 595.- eest? jube hind

Hannaliis said...

No aga see oli see hind millega mina need ostsin ja palju õnne kui sa need 5.- said!